Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Yay!! Presents!

On my fifth rez-day (five years in Second Life - who needs a real life) Sky took me shopping! Yay!  One of the places she took me to was Mon Tissu. After slapping a 1,000 linden card in my had she showed me a couple of items she thought would be nice. Items of interest that piqued my interest was a sweatshirt with an open shoulder.

I remember seeing this somewhere else but I couldn't remember where.  The next day I was looking at the Juicybomb blog (listed to the right) and realized that Gogo had an article on just that item. Reviewing her blog I found the article and realized the shorts she also recommended were the same ones Sky recommended to me. Since I like pastels and especially light pink I found the peach color pleasing.  Here are some pics of the outfit.

Mon Tissu specializes in mesh clothing. While at first I was concerned that I'd have to make significant shape adjustments to use mesh clothing I've found that really isn't the case. I really am starting to like mesh for clothing. I'll write more about my thoughts with mesh later.






No comments:

Post a Comment