Sunday, July 8, 2012

Tonight was one of those nights


Sometimes it's not just the clothes you wear, not just the dance you are dancing or not just the music that's being played. Sometimes it's all three in tandem that makes you glad you're alive. Tonight was one of those nights.

I wasn't particularly in the mood for any kind of naughty thoughts nor was I looking for some. But Sky loves to see me in my "Blond Bimbo" look when it suits her and I had a feeling that tonight was one of those nights.

So I did it right. Putting on my brand new red heels from N-Core we hit Hotlanta. The music was slow and sultry and just right to get me into a relaxed mood. The red dress by Celoe was working it's magic and Sky was being, well being her hot sexy self in this very sexy black jumpsuit and corset. While I've been in SL long enough that it takes a bit to get my heart a pitterin and patterin, tonight was was one of those nights that did it.

Oh! And if you have never checked out Hotlanta and you are looking for a great blues club. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment