Saturday, July 14, 2012

Real Life Affecting Second Life

Some days it just doesn't pay to get out of bed. Second Life for me is more then just a game or hanging out in fantasyland. It is a part of what I do. Some people go sit in Starbucks and read a book that makes them look intelligent. I read in my comfy chair at home with lots of sunlight coming through the window. Some people go shopping at Nieman Marcus not really to buy anything, but to look at what they could buy if they could afford it. I'm a Big Lots kind of person.

Second Life to me is my hang out. My place to find friends, and try out new adventures. So, when I don't take time to be in Second Life it's usually because real life gets in the way. The heat wave we recently had in America and the follow-on cool off has had one casualty. Me. Apparently it seems cold viruses like twenty-five degree shifts in temperature more then I do. Because of this fact my time in Second Life suffers and Sedona just doesn't get out as much as she would like.

Sometimes I'm so pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment