Thursday, July 19, 2012

Getting over it

Sky didn't log in tonight. It's okay though. We all need our own time now and then. My very old friend RADD said hi so I invited him over to some dancing at Mojo Haven.  Shameless plug follows; I host there at 5 pm SLT on Saturdays. End of shameless plug.

It was RADD's first time at Mojo and everyone was nice to him even though he was with me. Come to think of it they are nice to Sky when she is with me to. I think they are just putting up a front for my friends sake.

Okay, a little fun now. There are only 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Also, I'm feeling better now.  I'm getting over whatever the hell that was that about put me away for life. Or at least that's what it felt like.

No comments:

Post a Comment