Monday, June 18, 2012

We had to move

Sky and I had to move.  Her sister has taken some time off in SL to pursue her RL.  We both wish her well and hope she stops by from time to time to say hi.  Since we were sharing a homestead sim with her we had to move out since we didn't wish to pay for the entire sim.  We moved back to Tribe Islands.  I say moved back because we used to live in Tribe Islands before we shared the homestead.

I also talked Sky into doing something a little more out of our norm when it comes to setting up our home.  Sky really likes a modern contemporary look to her homes and I can say I like many of the styles that all of the SL builders provide.  Instead we decided to go with a small cottage and landscape the surrounding area. More to come as we fill the 8192 sqm parcel with prims!


No comments:

Post a Comment