Thursday, June 28, 2012

Make it up like you mean it!

I want to raise my glass to Linden Labs in a toast. I want to thank them for the now complete transformation I can perform from any kind of look to my days as a fourteen year old, complete with fourteen year old makeup! Now before you do that whole pug dog head tilt thing wondering what the hell am I talking about let me explain.


When I first came to Second Life (little trademark legal thingy goes he... oh to hell with it, scroll down if you have issues, and then get a real life).. so anyway.. when I came to Second Life (sticks tongue out) I remember my skin was kind of okay.  But that's all you had, for make up, tan, tattoos, whatever.  If you wanted to have a tattoo you had to use a clothing layer.  And you had to buy a bazillion skins to get any kind of makeup choice.  Ladies? Hands up who remember those days. We will NOT discuss the hair options in those days!


Well since then lets look at what the Lindens have brought us. 
  1. Multiple attachments on an attachment point. My favorite menu item to click now is "Add".
  2. Multiple clothing attachments on a single layer.
  3. The appearance editor to manage all of those cloths and attachments.
  4. Outfits!!! If you haven't figured it out yet then you haven't been looking at my blog very well.
  5. A tattoo layer!!
So what does all of this mean?  Well for one, I can now not only dress like the fairest tramp at the trailer park, I can put makeup on too match it for the full effect!  Oh yes I know you always could if you got "the right skin".  But now we can add lipstick, eye shadow, eyeliner, blush, scars... whatever you want!  I'm still waiting for a good foundation.  But yeah!! I can put more makeup on my face now then ever.  Five attachments on the tattoo is plenty for me! So, in commemoration to the Lindens first giving us boob and ass physics and now the ability to light up more then a 747 on final approach I give you my first "five tattoo" makeup set.

  
First Eye Shadow (Lowest Layer) - Miamai - LesMakeups- Smokey #5
Second Eye Shadow (Middle Layer) - Blacklace Beauty Radiance Shadow #6
Eye Liner - Miamai - LesMakeups - Eyeliner #1
Lipstick - Blacklace Beauty Bubblegum Gloss #5
Blush - cheLLe - (blush) Everyday Blush #4

All on the tattoo layer - Thank you Linden Labs.. now I'm ready to hit the adult sims!

No comments:

Post a Comment