Monday, June 25, 2012

Romance and fail, all in one night!

Tonight Sky and I went to Franks Elite. As usual the place was full, the music was good and we were having a wonderful time. I noticed while we were dancing that there was this special anniversary gown from Azul just for Frank's customers. It was gorgeous as is most of what I see coming from Azul.

So stupid me forgets to use my mind and allowing just my brain stem to take control (ohhh, free Azul gown click now! Click Now! CLICK NOW!!! GET GET GET!!!!!) I click on the vendor without having my Frank's Elite tag active.  Needless to say it tells me in local that I am not a member so go pack sand.  No gown for me! Well, by this time the drool is starting to collect and puddle on the floor, Sky almost slips and I can see the host nodding to me quietly indicating where the mop is stored. I need to do something quick before a scene develops!

Fighting off the rising panic my ol' noggin finally kicks in and I think to myself, "self, I bet if you activate your Franks Elite tag and touch that vendor again you get the prize"! Fumbling for the mouse to get my group menu up; no wait, I just clicked contacts, then the mini map, now I'm in group chat with the other "Monkeys for Hire" group; forget you read that... Okay! With shaking hands I finally select the Franks Elite group and click the activate button.. after about a trillion years of lag.... well it felt like it, my tag changes!!  Success!! Feeling like Darth Vader when he said "I have you now" I knew that beautiful lovely wondrous Azul gown was just about mine! Licking my lips in anticipation I take a deep breath and I once again click on the vendor.....

And in local I get the following message....

"You cannot claim the prize more then once".

Typical.

No comments:

Post a Comment